Friday, July 16, 2010

Katrina to spend birthday on shooting of film


Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif had planned to celebrate her birth day on Friday with family in London, but she had to cancel it. She will now return to Spain for Zoya Akhtar’s film Zindagi Na Milegi Dobaara.
Talking to media, Katrina said, “Yes, I had planned well in advance to spend my birthday with my family in London. But some scenes for Zoya’s film have been rescheduled and I’ve to go back on Thursday, a day ahead of my birthday, to Spain. Never mind. I’ll be working on my birthday and that’s the best way to bring in my birthday,” But she said her two younger sisters are coming back to Spain with her and so she has a part of family. She said Zoya is the coolest director to celebrate birthday on 
She said that she worked with Zoya and Farah Khan, the two women director this year and it was fun to work with them. She was also involved in a big hit Rajneeti and this year has been successful for her. She hoped to find love which every girl looks for. Katrina will return to India next month.

No comments: